- The lab welcomes new undergrad research assistants Emma Stowe, Alex Milowsky, Colleen Valentine, and Zach Kozar as well as our NSF RET fellow Mark England!
- We are grateful to Coloplast Corporation for funding our first study in the area of reproductive biomechanics, in collaboration with departmental colleague Raffaella De Vita
- Our project on eccentric muscle loading for treating tendinopathy was selected for funding by the VCOM Center for One Health Research
- Our tendon/ligament chapter is published in the textbook MRI in Tissue Engineering!
- The lab welcomes our new undergrad researcher, Alexandra Groen!
- Mandeep’s rotator cuff repair biomechanics study is accepted for publication in Arthroscopy!
- The lab welcomes our new Ph.D. student, Sabah Rezvani!
- Vincent is named the Kevin P. Granata Faculty Fellow
- Katie’s tendon epigenetics paper is accepted for publication in JOR!
- Hana and Shaunna concluded their summer research projects and presented posters at the Undergraduate Research Symposium. Hana was selected as the REU program’s representative in the Showcase Podium Session! (please visit our gallery for photos)
- Hearty congratulations to Katie Trella, who successfully defended her Ph.D. thesis!
- The lab welcomes Shaunna Young, a NSF RET fellow from William Fleming High School
- The lab welcomes Hana Chan, a NSF REU student from Case Western University
- Kristen presented a poster at the SBES Research Symposium at Wake Forest on May 11
- Vincent presented an overview of the lab’s research at the inaugural Virginia Tech-Carilion Muscle Symposium on April 14
- Along with the Queen and Socha labs within BEAM, we participated in National Biomechanics Day on April 7
- Katie gave a podium talk and presented a poster at the ORS meeting in Orlando
- The lab welcomes new members Daniel Surinach and Ellen Hammett
- Katie presents a podium talk at the BMES meeting
Vincent joins the BEAM Department at Virginia Tech
- The lab welcomes its first members, Kristen Hulbert and Connor Herron